Monday 30 June 2008

Prologue

Welcome to Anything BUT Ordinary. This is a series of blogs telling stories of my life, what happens, how I handle it, and what my outlooks are. It's intended to give a different look at life, to those who need a wise word to reference. I'm an old soul in a young body, looking to live life to its fullest. I hope that in this lifetime [if there are more than one], I can experience everything. Some day I hope to answer: What it means to be human; What my purpose is in life; where do i fit, in the grand design; how can I live life to its fullest; and where can i go from here. Most people ask these questions, but no one seems to have answers. It's only natural to say that some things in life cannot simply be answered; BUT, we can make theories. I live by my own philosophies, and hope that I help as many people as i can during my lifetime. If there's one thing im sure of in life, it's that I'm meant to help people. I don't know why exactly, but it seems to be my calling. So, that's just what I'll do. I'll help people.

Even though there are millions of people in this world, each one has a million problems, thoughts, sorrows, memories, goals, hopes, dreams, and lives that they live. People intrigue me. I wonder what people think, why they think it, and what makes them think that way. I'm not a very scientific person, and haven't much interest, in this aspect, as to what makes the brain think...specifically, I want to know what drives people...

To help my readers, I'll feature and advice section to my blogs each week. Like most advice giving writings, your questions will be sent to me, and I'll choose a few to answer each week. As always, if you have any questions, comments, concerns or suggestions, feel free to send those as well. You can send your e-mails to pomnabo@yahoo.com. PLEASE, title your emails specifically referencing this blog; otherwise ill end up marking them as spam! Thankyou for your time! I hope to hear from you all!

No comments: